The Hero Profile
We are looking for an enthusiastic Community Support Specialist to join the Hive!
The Community Support Specialist liaises and acts a voice for Game Hive and our player community.
- Thrive in fast-working, team-based environments
- Believe in the importance of excellent game experiences
- Are excited about gaming, tech and the mobile space
- Love to communicate and get things done!
What you’ll be doing
- Respond and address player problems & bug reports through our online support system and ticket channels
- Engage in support tickets quickly in a detail-oriented, high-quality and empathetic manner
- Report game defects and work with game developers to identify the root of bugs
- Investigate reports of unauthorized transactions and refunding purchases
- Communicate the status of bug corrections and all related information to those involved (i.e. immediate supervisor, development team, community manager)
- Liaise the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly: bugs to quality assurance, new ideas to product development, messaging effectiveness to marketing, frequently asked questions as noted, and identifying user generated content
- Proactively share gained knowledge with team members
- Review game forums and our existing communities to document live game issues
- Assist in maintaining social media presence on all of our existing platforms
- Collaborate with Community Manager in writing blog posts and game development logs
- Provide feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the player experience
Max Level Skills (Requirements)
- 2+ years of online community management, and customer support or customer service experience (preferably in a tech-based environment)
- Exceptional interpersonal and both verbal and written communication skills
- Community management experience including managing player forums and emails
- Experience writing and scheduling blogs, newsletters, and wikis
- Excellent understanding of various social media channels and appropriate content for marketing on them
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work analytically and creatively in a demanding (but fun!) team-focused environment
Good to have, but not required
- Passion for innovative casual games in the mobile space
- Previous experience in a startup environment
- Knowledge of Game Hive titles
- Bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent experience
Game Hive is building a new generation of casual mobile games. A people-oriented studio, we are dedicated to creating games that tap into what engages you - our player! At Game Hive, we look towards innovation, invention and all-around epic-ness in not only our games, but also the people behind them. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing company, alongside a veteran team, working on some of the most popular titles in the mobile space.
- Continuously build games that you make serious impact in!
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits package
- A learning fund for your professional development
- A fun, collaborative, feedback-focused, no-BS environment
- Regular paid team lunches, events, and other fun outings
- Great central office location with all the snacks and drinks you can consume