We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Digital Marketing Coordinator to help visualize and execute Game Hive’s key marketing and communication activities. You will be an integral part of the marketing team to propel our games to the next level.
This is a dream role designed for professionals who are ready to dive into digital marketing in the fast-paced tech industry. To be successful, you are unabashedly curious, a stellar communicator, and relentlessly detail-oriented. If you thrive off challenges, creativity and high-energy, we want to know you.
Game Hive is building a new generation of casual mobile games. At Game Hive, we look towards innovation, invention and all-around epic-ness in not only our games, but also the people behind them. We’re expanding (quick!) and thus looking for passionate, work-hard-play-hard professionals to join our rapidly growing company. This is an opportunity to work alongside a veteran team, and grow into a marketing maven.
- Grow our games and work on projects that you’ll be proud of!
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Comprehensive health/dental benefits package
- Work in a fun, collaborative, feedback-focused, no BS environment
- Regular paid team lunches, events, and other fun outings
- We're currently remote, but we're making the best out of this time - enjoy monthly company lunches, weekly happy hours, and remote work events an challenges to keep remote-work life an awesome one. And once things transition back...
- Enjoy a great office location and all the snacks and drinks you can consume!
The Hero Profile (Role)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist in developing strategies and tactics that drive game installs and player growth
- Monitor, optimize and report performance on online campaigns across active ad networks
- Produce creative briefs and manage workflow for new marketing content to internal creative teams and external creative agencies
- Act as an outstanding brand ambassador, representing Game Hive at industry events and building partner relationships
- Execute daily “hands-on” tasks working closely with the Growth team for all administrative support
- Create original content on paid/non-paid social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Work with UA Managers to gather campaign data, analyze results and prepare insights for post campaign presentations and recommendations.
- Write ad copies, analyze query traffic, research competitors, and complete routine account maintenance
- Coordinate digital and in person meetings, including calendar scheduling, presentation preparations and agenda planning.
- Perform campaign operational duties such as creating tracking links, uploading new creatives, launching new campaigns and any other ad-hoc duties
Max Level Skills (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related fields
- 1 year of professional working experience
- Proficient understanding of statistics and digital marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and Gsuites products (particularly Excel, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail)
- Experience in front-of-house roles (ie. speaking with customers, clients, partners, salespeople….etc.)
- Able to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
- Articulate persuasively and professionally in both written and verbal communication
- Possess excellent people skills
- Able to take ownership on projects and work independently
- Exceptionally detail-oriented (if we haven’t said it before!)
- Willing to learn and not afraid to take on new challenges
- Able to plan work to meet deadlines through unexpected situations and/or requests
- Flexible and enthusiastic! We follow opportunity -- so excitement for the next new thing is key!
Bonus Points (Good to have, but not required):
- Experience with paid marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of the mobile space and digital marketing ecosystem
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other creative software
- Experience using Tableau, Spotfire, or similar analytics/visualization software
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.