The Hero Profile (Role)
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Digital Marketing Coordinator to help visualize and execute Game Hive’s key marketing and communication activities.
This is a dream role designed for professionals who are ready to dive into digital marketing in the fast-paced tech industry. To be successful, you are unabashedly curious, a stellar communicator, and relentlessly detail-oriented. If you thrive off challenges, creativity and high-energy, we want to know you.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Assist in developing strategies and tactics that drive game installs and player growth
• Monitor, optimize and report performance on online campaigns across active ad networks
• Produce creative briefs and manage workflow for new marketing content to internal creative teams and external creative agencies
• Act as an outstanding brand ambassador, representing Game Hive at industry events and building partner relationships
• Execute daily “hands-on” tasks working closely with the Growth team for all administrative support
• Create original content on paid/non-paid social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Pinterest.
• Work with UA Managers to gather campaign data, analyze results and prepare insights for post campaign presentations and recommendations.
• Write ad copies, analyze query traffic, research competitors, and complete routine account maintenance
• Coordinate digital and in person meetings, including calendar scheduling, presentation preparations and agenda planning.
• Perform campaign operational duties such as creating tracking links, uploading new creatives, launching new campaigns and any other ad-hoc duties
Max Level Skills (Requirements)
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications or related fields
• 1 year of professional working experience
• Proficient understanding of statistics and digital marketing
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suites products (particularly Excel, Sheets, Calendar, Gmail)
• Experience in front-of-house roles (ie. speaking with customers, clients, partners, salespeople….etc.)
• Able to take direction well and follow through with project deadlines
• Articulate persuasively and professionally in both written and verbal communication
• Possess excellent people skills
• Able to take ownership on projects and work independently
• Exceptionally detail-oriented (if we haven’t said it before!)
• Willing to learn and not afraid to take on new challenges
• Able to plan work to meet deadlines through unexpected situations and/or requests
• Flexible and enthusiastic! We follow opportunity -- so excitement for the next new thing is key!
BONUS POINTS (Good to have, but not required):
• Experience with paid marketing campaigns
• Good understanding of the mobile space and digital marketing ecosystem
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other creative software
• Experience using Tableau, Spotfire, or similar analytics/visualization software
**Must be legally eligible to work in Canada to apply.**
Game Hive is building a new generation of casual mobile games. At Game Hive, we look towards innovation, invention and all-around epicness in not only our games, but also the people behind them. We’re expanding (quick!) and thus looking for passionate, work-hard-play-hard professionals to join our rapidly growing company. This is an opportunity to work alongside a veteran team, and grow into a marketing maven.
• Build games and work on projects that you’ll be proud of!
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Comprehensive health/dental benefits package
• Work in a fun, collaborative, feedback-focused, no BS environment
• Regular paid team lunches, events, and other fun outings
• Great office location and all the snacks and drinks you can consume to keep you fuelled